2020 National Summit on Education
Time & Location
About the Event
Organized by ExcelinEd, the annual National Summit on Education is the nation’s premier gathering of education reformers. It provides state and local policymakers, education leaders and advocates with comprehensive information on evolving laws, new trends, successful policies and the latest innovations that are transforming education for the 21st century.
By learning what is working—and not working—in other states and school districts, attendees leave the National Summit armed with the knowledge and networks to advance bold education reform in their states. This uncommon conference annually serves as a catalyst for energizing and accelerating the reform movement across the nation.
Annual agendas cover a wide range of topics, such as how to:
- Measure and report the quality of education,
- Hold schools accountable for learning,
- Incentivize student achievement,
- Use technology to customize learning for every student,
- Recruit and retain the best teachers, and
- Expand choices for parents and students.